Hotel resort with extensive experience in providing first class accommodation services offers a job vacancy to be part of its team and occupy the position of EVS cleaner (Environmental Services).
The selected person shall carry out a set of heavy-duty cleaning tasks in order to provide the customer with a safe environment free of contaminants.
As an EVS cleaner, the contracted person has the responsibility to comply with the following procedures:
- Apply different cleaning methods on the assigned floors accompanied by complementary actions, such as application of special shampoos, sealing, polishing, restoration, etc.
- Properly handle floor care equipment such as a diesel-powered scrubber/sweeper.
- To remove the dust, concentrated in zones of great altitude, acceding to them with a ladder.
- Follow established safety rules for handling chemicals.
- Report any irregularities related to cleaning tasks to the supervisor.
All these tasks must be complemented with a series of requirements necessary to obtain the position of EVS cleaner:
- Be at least 18 years of age and have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in concierge service will be preferred.
- Handling and use of heavy cleaning equipment.
- Previous experience in multitasking projects.
- Ability to work unsupervised and perform tasks, both inside and outside the hotel, under cold or warm temperatures.
If you are interested in this job offer click HERE.