Company specialized in the management of facilities oriented to the provision of different services is in the process of integrating a new member to its team, making available a job offer to perform tasks as a general cleaner.
As a general cleaner, his main mission will be to maintain the buildings and their areas in sanitary conditions suitable to provide the staff working there with a clean and orderly environment, free of pollutants, carrying the following tasks:
- Cleaning bathrooms and toilets
- Remove dust from items such as furniture, equipment and building accessories.
- Dispose of trash stored in containers and prepare them for a new load by placing new bags as coverings.
- Report to the supervisor if it is necessary to provide supplies, materials, major repairs or any other situation that deserves to be communicated to the supervisor.
As requirements, the person aspiring to the position of general cleaner must have:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Have previous experience in the area of cleaning between 1 to 3 years.
- Have verbal and written command of the English language.
- Knowledge of safety protocols and cleaning methods.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as adapt to the safety protocols established by the client.
If you are interested in belonging to a professional cleaning team dedicated and committed to their clients, then click HERE.