Recognized food company makes available a job vacancy to integrate a person to its cleaning team, which will have as its main mission, to ensure the cleaning and maintenance of the assigned areas of the building.
Within the set of tasks to be carried out by the contracted person are:
- Clean warehouse and additional areas such as offices, rest rooms, test kitchens, bathrooms, following the standards and safety protocols established by the company.
- Empty the garbage containers once they are full, as well as operate the garbage compacting machine when requested.
- Clean product bays.
- Clean any spill of substances or dust from the breakage of a product determining whether it has the conditions to be marketed or discarded.
- Prepare reports and forms to record the tasks performed during the workday, as well as situations related to substance spills, failures, etc.
As requirements, the person applying for the position must have the following:
- Academic training with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent GED.
- Previous experience in the area of industrial cleaning.
- Proficiency in English at verbal and written level.
- Ability to perform unsupervised work when needed.
- Previous experience in handling warehouse equipment such as reach trucks, sweepers, pallet jacks, scrubbers, hydraulic garbage compactors and floor scrubbers.
To apply for this job offer click HERE.