Gymnasium with spaces and equipment oriented to physical conditioning is in search of a person to join the cleaning team of its facilities, making sure to keep each of its spaces clean and meeting the expectations of its members.
As a gym cleaner, the contracted person will be responsible for carrying out, under the direction of the Gym Operations Manager, the following tasks:
- Clean exterior windows, training machines and equipment, as well as floors.
- Dispose of trash bins daily.
- Sweep and mop lobby floors, locker rooms, stairs and their compartments.
- Clean and vacuum carpets.
- Remove daily the dust present in the furniture and assigned spaces.
- Keep equipment and materials used in cleaning, such as mops, vacuum cleaners, and brooms, organized and clean in designated storage and disposal areas.
- Pick up any residue from the carpet or floor.
- Make sure to keep the locker rooms stocked.
As requirements to qualify for the position of cleaner, the following will be taken into account:
- Previous experience in the area of minimum 3 months, as well as experience in customer service.
- High school education with a diploma or GED.
Ability to express themselves effectively, as well as to adapt to teamwork and unsupervised work when required. Click HERE to apply for this job offer.